As the Demand Planner, you will be part of the Operation function responsible for the division / category assigned to you.
- Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
Competencies / Experience:
- Should be a strong team player
- Should be open to different roles within supply chain over a period of time to grow as an individual
- Should be excellent in Microsoft office (especially MS Excel)
- Should be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills with the data available and derived appropriate outputs to action improvement in business
- Should be able to support the team in activities other than what they are themselves accountable for
- Ability to work on automating reports using Power query/ Power BI (good to have)
- Permanent – full time job