As the Technical Executive in East Malaysia, you will work with the commercial team to provide trainings for clients on products and services, and thus help boost turnover of the salon, through improved use of technical products and services and better sell out of retail products:
- Visit and train customers to develop their technical skills and product knowledge, working closely with the commercial team
- Visit and train new potential client partners, in coordination with the commercial team
- Organize and lead training sessions in salons, in academies or on line, in line with Brand Education strategy (choice of location, model recruitment, logistics, administrative follow-up, etc.)
- Integrate and convey brand values to clients, improving in salon consumer experience of the brand.
- Other ad-hoc and projects being assigned to.
Required Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience of relevant education, technical, hairstylist (preferably with color application)
- Able to be mobile and travel to outstation from time-to-time
- Flexible with working hours
- Demonstrate ability working with a diverse group of people and high collaborative skills across team in organizations, fast in adapting in new environment and critical thinking
- Great with multitasking and organizing, manages complexity well.
- Consumer-centric orientation and demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Permanent – full time job