Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Netherlands - Headoffice Hoofddorp
Sales Manager Professional Skincare Benelux
For the Professional Products Division we are looking for a Sales Manager Professional Skincare Benelux, working from both our Dutch head office in Hoofddorp and our Belgian head office in Brussels (50/50).
As Sales Manager Professional Skincare Benelux you are responsible for developing and implementing the commercial strategy for approximately 450 clients, to contribute towards brand growth targets, increasing company sales and cross-category business objectives. This position is highly entrepreneurial; working with high potential brands seeking for accelerated sales development and based on conquesting on top of developing existing business.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the Benelux Field Sales Team, ensuring continuous development of their expertise and know-how. You report directly into the Brand Manager for our Professional Skincare brands.
Your role will include:
· Apply and drive the commercial strategy to achieve sell-out sales targets.
· Act as guarantor for the image and policy of our Professional Skincare brands.
· Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the accounts.
· Manage the field sales team; ensure the development of their expertise and know-how, motivate them in an inspirational manner and implement organisational changes.
· Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
· Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
· Maintain close cooperation between the sales force and internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.).
· Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs).
· Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
· You will be the sparring partner for both the field and the head office
· Monitor the performance of our brands with the retail partners and develop alternative strategies when needed
· Communication of critical business information to the internal teams
We are looking for candidates with at least 6 years of experience within a FMCG organization, preferably in the role of Field Sales Manager, Retail Manager or Business Development Manager.
· Are in the possession of a Bachelor or Master degree.
· Have Sales Management or Business Development experience in a retail environment.
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit and build prospection and conquest strategy (whilst carefully following the corresponding KPI’s).
· Like to work in teams and have strong interpersonal and communicative skills.
· Have a strong drive and an achieving mentality.
· Like to work in a fast-paced environment and with a high standard of quality.
· Are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a pre.
· Affinity with beauty / professional skincare / luxury environment is preferred.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
· innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· passionate to inspire the people around you
· resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. As soon as needs for shelter and food are met, people will invest their money in beauty and personal care. This makes our business strategic and impactful. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach a billion new consumers by 2020. With our 27 brands we meet different consumer needs and we believe that with our diverse product portfolio we contribute to confidence and self-esteem.
L’Oréal in The Netherlands
In our Dutch subsidiary, located near Amsterdam, we work with 420 people to strive for a number 1 position for all our brands in the Dutch Market. Being an innovative and high pace company we introduce new products on the market every month. Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we sell over 53 million products per year.
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.