Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Auckland
Страна: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB
· Supporting Business Consultants in achieving and exceeded sales targets
· Driving new business development through new accounts
· Regularly reporting on sales activity
· Developing and mentoring a team of sales professionals
· Conducting regular sales meetings
· Ensuring that service delivery standards are met or exceeded
· Managing key Accounts including business plans and quarterly state based reviews
· Dealing with small business management and client management
ABOUT THE PERKS
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.