Customer Care Superstar wanted to work closely with our valued clients and internal stakeholders to provide exceptional customer service. Build solid professional relationships with in a varied, challenging and fast-paced environment. This is a fixed term position until December 2021, with a view to permanent.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Order processing (Phones and Email)
· Answering queries from customers (internal and external)
· Delivering exceptional customer service
· Accurate processing of returns and credits
· Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders
· Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Care Role.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner. Contact Centre experience preferred
- Customer driven with a proactive and positive attitude.
- An eye for detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines, take ownership and accountability of your work.
- Collaborative work style as you will be part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate data entry skills, a good working knowledge of Excel and preferably experience using SAP.