ABOUT THE JOB
· Order processing (Phones and Email)
· Answering queries from customers (internal and external)
· Delivering exceptional Customer Service
· Accurate processing of Returns
· Building strong relationships with Internal stakeholders
· Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Care Role.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner Contact Centre experience preferred
- Customer driven with a proactive and positive attitude.
- An eye for detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines and take ownership and accountability of your work.
- Collaborative work style as you will be part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate data entry skills, a good working knowledge of Excel and preferably experience using SAP.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life and health insurance protection
- Generous Product Allowance
- Company profit share
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter