What Change Will You Lead as a L'Oréal Graduate?
About the program
- 2 rotational 6-month assignments across our divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
- Be mentored by our expert senior leaders, experienced previous graduates and a friendly HR team
- Learning and development programs designed to enhance your growth including dedicated learning weeks and induction
- Opportunities to work across different departments, and with industry leading agencies and external clients
- The opportunity to fast-track your career with a guaranteed permanent position in the business
About the role
- Rotations through divisional supply chain teams, customer care and logistics
- Exposure to the entire forecasting, customer care and planning process
- Introduction to warehouse management and controlling distribution
- Projects relating to improving efficiencies and driving business results
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty, commencing February 2022. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, and be able to take direction as well. We'll expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
Key selection criteria and dates
- Shortlisted candidates must go through a series of cognitive and video screening hosted by L'Oréal
- Candidates must be available to attend an assessment centre commencing week beginning 27 September 2021
Must have –
- Degree qualified within relevant discipline (on track to or have graduated by Jan 2022)
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ambition and the ability to collaborate with diverse and like-minded individuals!
- An open mindset, willing to embrace risks, accepts failures and support growth!
- Strong focus on consumers and the desire to go beyond!
- Must be an New Zealand Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered.
- Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Work for a globally connected organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities for your development
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.