ABOUT THE JOB
- Define joint customer strategy with senior teams internally and externally
- Create and implement a business plan including growth, commercial influences, marketing actions, digital, merchandising, retail opportunities and profitability
- Communicate with product managers, category and finance
- Build strong integral relationships with senior management internally and also within the customer circle
- Act with integrity, lead and champion opportunities
- Experience in a National Accounts role, preferably within WWNZ or experience and responsibility within the wider NZ Grocery Channel
- Strong commercial acumen
- Tertiary qualified with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Understanding of FMCG practice and business
- Influencing, operational and strategic planning aptitude
- Adept Excel and PowerPoint capability
- Knowledge of IRI Market Edge ideal
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Individual and company bonus on offer
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier and Essie.
L'Oréal New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.