ABOUT THE JOB
- Commencing from Jan 2021
- Manage, lead and develop the education team on some of our biggest hair brands
- Develop, implement and execute education strategies across the brand with a strong commercial focus to strategically target specific areas for education and effectively grow sales.
- Enhance and grow the digital education platform for the brand to ensure effective and consistent education and technical mastery of the brand to our clients.
- Recruit, coach and develop Brand Educators nationally by ensuring continuous development of their expertise and performance via fostering a culture of excellence.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial and marketing teams to align on commercial rollouts and marketing campaigns to ensure alignment with the education strategies.
- Develop, lead and manage trusting and commercial relationships with key customers/clients for the brand and ensuring consistent and excellent service of the brand.
- Assisting the Brand Educators in ensuring achievement KPI’s nationwide by ensuring that there is a close working relationship with their sales counterparts to drive operational execution, sales and customer retention.
- Performing research and identifying new potential customers and new market opportunities for the brand to grow.
- You have 5-10 years previous experience within similar role managing a large team.
- You will have proven commercial understanding with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to drive sell out growth of the brands.
- You will be a strong People Developer with a strategic mindset
- You will have previous experience within the hair retail/beauty environment
- will be able to work in a complex, fast paced and high pressure environment
- You will be a natural collaborator and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- You will be agile and results oriented
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care. Since 1909, our Professional Products brands have been providing hairdressers with the most innovative products, tested and approved by the greatest names in hairdressing. We are present at the biggest fashion shows and we work hand-in-hand with some of the most talented backstage hairdressers and salons in the world to achieve cutting edge and on trend looks. Our portfolio of products meets the demands of hair experts around the world to achieve the best performance and the best results
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.