The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all marketing aspects of an exciting brand portfolio and coordinating the development of new product launches and marketing activities. Your primary objective will be to grow the portfolio in terms of sales, profitability, customer awareness and market share. You will have a strong flair for implementing brand and product marketing strategies and tactics to improve market performance. This is a challenging position, suited to someone looking for the opportunity to work with luxurious brands.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial team and monitor the proper implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Work closely with the commercial, retail field teams in order in order to ensure proper understanding, recommendation and usage of the products to drive sales.
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Drive business performance through strong ways of working foundations with cross functional teams
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- Understand the market context and trends, knowing where, when and who to engage internally and externally
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Manage brand budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy as well as to prepare clear messages for senior management
- Tertiary qualified in marketing with at least 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally in the beauty or luxury goods industry
- Excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
- A passion for beauty, marketing flair and creativity.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects on time & to a high standard
- Budget management skills, forecasting and campaign analysis exposure
- Engaging presentation skills
L'Oréal New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 24 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.