ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be reporting to the Divisional Supply Planning manager, this role will be responsible for the planning process within the Luxury Products Division.
- You will be responsible for the correct supply planning process in response to market developments whilst aiming for highest service level and optimised stocks.
- You will require strong analytical and numerical skills and be able to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders across the business.
- You will have a broad range of experience across procurement, or service related supply chains,
- You will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of demand and supply planning methodologies and techniques.
- You will also use your project management skills to action innovations.
- You have 4+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have had exposure to supply chain, administration, forecasting, warehousing, provisioning and external vendor liaison
- You will come from a background within the FMCG sector
- You will have the ability to recognise supply chain issues and suggest appropriate or creative solutions
- You will have a strong personality, who is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You will have the ability to work autonomously
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- You will have excellent computer skills, especially in Excel.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter