Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast-track careers, and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What will you do?
As a Data Science Manager, you will work under the e-Commerce Team of the Consumer Products Division (CPD), report to the Group Customer Development Manager – e-Commerce, and be expected to do the following:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Build cloud data for the Company
- Aggregate and organize data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Establish and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Create predictive/attribution modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in computer engineering, industrial engineering, information science or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Passionate about beauty and wants to build a career in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Experience in creating data architectures, visualizing and presenting data to stakeholders, and performing statistical and data mining techniques
- Possesses great drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Has coding knowledge and experience with several computer languages
- Experience in analyzing big data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Exhibits strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Driven, proactive, energetic, and detail-oriented
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.