Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Digital Manager, you will report to the Country Media Manager under the Office of the Managing Director Division (OMD), and be expected to:
Lead, define and manage all of L’Oreal’s owned and earned digital media in the Philippines. It also includes working closely with consumer research group in building brand love and championing digital test and learn to help elevate digital strategy, planning and buying.
Professional and Technical Competencies
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
DIGITAL BRAND BUILDING
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 6-8 years’ work experience in operational marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Strong background in digital marketing and advertising with focus on owned and earned digital media, market & consumer insight, brand development. Experience in paid and e-commerce media is a plus.
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City