Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What will you do?
As a EHSS and Facilities Manager, you will work report to the Operations Director and work under the Operations Division (DOP) and be expected to:
To guarantee the implementation on his/her site of the EHSS System of the Group. Propose the orientations, the objectives and the annual EHSS program of the Site, observing the ethics rules and the EHS rules of the L'Oréal Group, as well as regulations.
Who are we looking for?
- Display to the production and other back offices of the site services and infrastructures necessary to their work and performance objectives.
- Be the coordinator and the guarantor of the correct application of the EHSS Management System, and of the Safety and Environment certifications of the site.
- Advise and supervise decisions in all duties and expertise fields of the EHSS and of the Facilities coordinators/supervisors.
- Ensure the protection and the sustainability of the site property and assets. Maintain secure environment for employees, buildings and assets by establishing security policies and procedures. Supervise the security guard force.
- Bring support and EHSS expertise to the operational staff of the site.
- Collect, analyze and communicate the EHSS performance of the site, propose improvement action plans.
- Contribute to an exhaustive and accurate group EHSS management system.
- Recruit, develop and manage EHSS & Facilities team. Ensure the expertise and know-how development, carry out organisational changes.
· A licensed engineer and certified safety practitioner
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership and management skills
· Has at least 5 years’ work experience in EHSS, facilities management, project management, and safety training
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile