Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Key Account Supply Chain Manager, you will work under the Operations Division (DOP), report to the CPD Supply Chain Lead, and be expected to do the following:
Build a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information in order to ensure the best linear service (OSA) while optimizing stocks and costs over the entire chain.
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, legal disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client. - Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client.
- Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimization.
Who are we looking for?
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 5 years’ work experience in supply chain operations, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile