Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 35 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its talents who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What are the stages of application?
1. Online Application
2. Preliminary Screening
3. Online Assessments
- CM 1 Test
- Adaptability Test
4. Assessment Center (Field Activities)
5. Interview with the General Manager for Human Resources
6. Panel Interview with Hiring Managers
7. Job Offer
What will you do?
Our new Management Trainee Program by L'Oréal offers a one of a kind fast-track management development program for young talents who are passionate to grow their career in L'Oréal as the world leader in Beauty.
In the 18-month program, you will undertake several missions that will enable you to discover the Beauty business and be exposed to various fields of expertise. Your tailor-made development track is guaranteed to give your career an excellent head start. You will learn about our various posts and business models, build your own network, discover our unique divisions, and gain an overview of L’Oréal, our culture and our working environment. During your L'Oréal MT Journey, you will have:
- An opportunity to fast-track your career to become a future leader of Beauty within 18 months
- 2-3 rotations in different business functions with 1 core focus function
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
- On-the-job and classroom trainings to equip you with technical and professional competencies
- An assigned Buddy and Mentor from Senior Management to provide you the best support and guidance available
- An exposure to the following métier: Commercial (Sales), Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Operations
- Fun and engaging onboarding program and engagement activities with L'Oréal talents
- Chance to become a young talent ambassador of the Company
Who are we looking for?
- A graduating student or a graduate with less than two-year work experience
- Deeply passionate in beauty and sees himself/herself working long-term in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Exhibits high potential in leadership and management
- Has strong business acumen; excellent in analytics and numbers
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- L’Oréal Brandstormer/L'Oréal Intern a BIG PLUS
- Mobile and willing to be assigned in areas outside Metro Manila (Commercial Stint)
- Start date is in January 2020/April 2020