Below you can find what we will be expecting from you:
- Acquiring the technical knowledge to support to business teams for Content Websites based on SiteCore CMS
- Becoming the local technical support to business teams for eCommerce Websites based on SFCC (SalesForce Commerce Cloud)
- You will be the "technical eye" inside of digital local initiatives
- Safeguard GDPR compliant implementation and responsible of managing OneTrust tool for cookies and consent management all across the digital scope
- Find and resolve daily repetitive tasks that can be automated
- Setting up the governance for the different Domains modifications
- Being part of building/reviewing PoC’s than can be required to understand upcoming technical
- Understanding technically the digital domain inside of L’Oreal and spreading the word to the business
You’re The Perfect Match, If...
· You studied an IT/Computer Science bachelor
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a IT/Digital Analyst.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish nice to have.
- You would like to work inside of an IT team in a big international company.
- You are eager of learning new technologies and do love being updated on tech trends
- You are able of describe technical topics to non-technical people
- Continuous improvement is a must for you
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
- Have ability to coach, challenge business/partners in cybersecurity in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Manages methodology, timing and technical success on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
- You get comfortable in a very opened to new opportunities/challenges world