Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bucharest
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a creative and analytical profile to join us on our mission to build upon our brand reputation as an employer of choice within Romania. You will be the digital expert within our Talent Acquisition team and will be the champion of sharing our employee stories and company initiatives by creating innovative and best in class campaigns. You will have a unique opportunity to build close relationships with all of our 21 brands and corporate functions to ensure we are lifting the lid on L'Oréal and showcasing our fantastic people and brands.
· Partner with Talent Acquisition, Corporate Communications and our Global Employer Branding team to deliver a best in class employer branding strategy for Romania
· Build an online presence in line with our strategy through our available channels
· Be creative and bring new digital initiatives to the Talent Acquisition team, such as new channels, platforms and content ideas
· Create and promote innovative social media marketing campaigns tailored to drive traffic to careers site and job postings
· Identify key stakeholders and build relationships across the business to understand employer branding needs, create a robust content calendar and build social media campaigns
· Conduct competitor benchmark analysis and monitor competitor campaigns
· Support wider HR community in all digital and branding needs – content creation, presentation building, event coverage
Organized: You love a list and have strong planning and organization skills – with the ability to re-prioritize as required.
Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers
Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
•Minimum 6 months experience managing recruitment and/or employer branding projects
•A media/digital enthusiasm to deliver quality content and has a strong following on your own social channels
•Keen and demonstrable interest in social media marketing and trends
•Awareness of the general recruitment process and the ways that employer branding, social media and recruitment marketing can impact the candidate experience and recruitment campaign results
•Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
•Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business