Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bucharest
What you will do:
- The winning candidate’s primary responsibility is to drive sales and margin growth through the effective management of allocated customers.
- Build accurately forecast and achieve the account(s) results: sell-in, sell-out, market share gain and profit, by planning and monitoring all sales fundamentals accordingly.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling selling story to get retailer buy-in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply Chain, Customer Service, Category Management, Finance, Trade Marketing, Marketing and Digital)
- Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart.
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with Business Unit/entity objectives
- Create and implement annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms;
- Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan (reporting and analytics) and develop alternative strategies when needed.
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Key Account Management
- Negotiation and Selling techniques proficiency with Sales fundamentals acumen
- Shopper and customer centricity
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Able to build and nurture internal and external relationships
- Strategic thinking with excellent analytical abilities
- Understanding of the P&L & deliver commercial KPIs
- Agile & Quick decision maker
- Effective working in close team environment
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Experience in E-Commerce is preferable
- Higher education: University degree – Economic; Technical
- English – high level (both written and spoken)
◄ Назад к списку вакансий