Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Management Trainee Program
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bucharest
L’Oréal’s Management Trainee Programme is a special management development programme for young graduates. Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on training, it is your passport to a successful career with us!
During the 13-months journey, you will have:
* 2 rotations in 2 connected business functions (Finance & Demand and Supply)
* Dedicated project in each department with the opportunity to present your contribution in front of L’Oréal executives
* 1 month of experience with colleagues in field, direct retail and warehouse, for a better understanding of our business
* Dedicated Buddy to offer you support and guidance in your day-to-day activity
* Customized Induction program
* Mentoring sessions with our executives
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN?
* University/Master graduate or in your final year of studies.
* Active in a student organization or other extra-curricular activities is a plus
* Passionate about developing a career in FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods)
* Fluent in English
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You are innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
* Consider yourself entrepreneurial, initiative-taker and eager to make a difference
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
* A friendly, dynamic & diverse environment
* The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams
* Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
* Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the industry
* The chance to take an undetermined job at the end of the rotations
* World class training and development - based on personalized needs
* Bookster subscription
* Medical and health insurance
ARE YOU READY? Apply now!
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work you do. As such, we invest heavily in your training and development. We want you to embrace us, challenge us and bring in new ideas.
Deadline for applications: 24th of October, 2020
Expected start date of the Management Trainee Journey: 1st of January, 2021
Let yourself go beyond and taste the beauty of L'Oreal!