Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Bucharest
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong candidate to join us in the role of Supply Planner, working on some of the fastest growing brands in L’Oreal Romania. Your objective will be managing short term and mid-term supply to support ambitious sales targets, whilst meeting service level and stock holding objectives. As a supply planner you will be at the centre of inventory and availability planning and will be instrumental in ensuring we meet our customer’s expectations.
Key job accountabilities
· To ensure the correct planning process in response to market developments whilst maximising service levels and optimising stocks.
· Establish the supply plan based on business updates.
· Define the supply planning parameters taking into account the service levels, stock levels and global Supply Chain costs
· Ensure the success of launch and promotional plan by coordinating availability of finished products.
· Manage stock levels in line with country objectives and analysis of excess /obsoletes
· Report daily on out-of-stocks to all contacts in the business unit
· Calculate the service level indicators and report internally and to international logistics
· Assist flow managers in the business
· Develop flow planning practices to build a competitive advantage
· You will be able to build strong working relationships with multiple areas of the business such as Marketing, Commercial, Finance etc.
Technical & Professional competencies required
· Supply chain management, managing complexity
· Understanding supplier considerations and key parameters
· Advanced English skills
· Operations insights
· Demonstrate a positive attitude, personal drive to achieve and exceed targets
· Flexible and positive approach when dealing with changes
· Good prioritization and analyzing skills
· Ability to work with tight deadlines
· Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables;