Функция: Трининги и обучение (клиенты и
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Gauteng
Страна: South Africa
The Business Development Educator is responsible for selling Kerastase to Professional Salons in their assigned area/Group. In addition to Sales, this position requires the delivery of Professional Education and hands on training/support. This position is designed to achieve maximum sales potential within assigned regions by meeting or exceeding assigned territory goals. The successful Business Development Educator builds relationships with new and existing salons and identifies areas to help them grow their business. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build market share long term and maximize sales in the short term. The position must uphold the integrity of the brand by following guidelines, meeting expectations, goals and missions.
Key job accountabilities:
· Understand and develop the Luxury Kerastase Offering.
· Maintain a long term growth strategy with salon clients on a consistent basis to include a 12 month strategic education and Sales plan to ensure the achievement of company goals.
· Evaluate client growth through the analysis of sales patterns and purchases.
· Consistently service salons with education and sales strategies to ensure success.
· Communicate opportunities to management in regards to innovations.
· Be alert to Salon trends that may indicate that Kerastase the Brand needs to evaluate for improved sales and to better serve the salon clients in which we enjoy a relationship with.
· Maintain and develop comp door growth by maintaining strong relationships with existing salons
· Communicate and implement corporate objectives and programs as designed.
· Responsibility for Presenting and Closing approved Prospects as outlined via the Territory Objective.
· Managing all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
· Identify and implementing the correct image for the Brand in order to maintain Kerastase as being the leader in the luxury professional hair market.
· Responsible for managing Educational needs as well as the obtainment of New Clients.
· Work cohesively with your Line management to carry out job duties which reinforce the needs for sales and marketing ideas, growth, projects and end results.
· In salon field time: 95%In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter who has great confidence, persuasive communication skills and a flair for effective presentations. It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and fashion industry.
Technical & Professional competencies required:
§ Experienced sales representative from the salon or luxury beauty industry.
§ College degree with at least 4 years of sales/retail background or related experience.
§ Stylist experiences a plus.
§ Ability to travel extensively within a given region & territory (KZN ) as well as the broader South Africa for key meetings.
§ Ability to work on weekends if and where needed.
§ Multi-Task / Organizational skills operating in a fast pace environment.
§ Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances.
§ Ability to perform both Sales and Education functions,
§ Computer proficiency: MS Office, excel, Power Point.