Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are recruiting for a Corporate Communications Manager to implement the Group’s communication strategy in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage major internal communication events for employees of the subsidiary or Division to efficiently relay key messages and values expressed by the Group Management
- Builds internal understanding and alignment around the company's sustainability goals and approach
- Responsible for developing and overseeing communications planning and the execution of those plans for programs that support the company's commercial offerings
- Deliver appropriate communication tools for the various events and projects under responsibility: prepare and pilot meetings, nourish intranet, communicate key messages
- Implement and ensure follow-up of the results of internal/employee communication actions
- Listen to employees and make suggestions for improvements
- Ensure budget management
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4 – 5 relevant years of experience
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working with media is a PLUS!
You are …
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.