Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Are you passionate about developing hair products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining DMI Team might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Innovations Manager with the ability to develope and orchestrate the product development process the Group.You will…
- Drive strategic share growth for countries by developing products, renovations, claims, activities, campaigns. Delivering these projects working with the labs, industry, agencies.
- Develop new, different, better concepts consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose, by integrating consumer insights and trends
- Write marketing mix recommendations (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) for product launches or pillar-product renovations, working closely with departments involved (communication, digital, retail, etc…)
- Assist in the development of creative material in line with the brand’s integrated-communication platform (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Exchange constantly with the zones and strategic countries for their category, provide them with support during product launches and ensure follow-up of go-to-market
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, management or marketing
- Min. 5 years experience, Preferably in beauty, product development in South Asia. Experience in Hair care/Color is an advantage but not a must.
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий