Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 locations.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
- Define and implement the cross-functional organization and ways of working to successfully implement the supply and demand strategy
- Implement supply and demand standards and practices, tools, systems and controls (in partnership with key functions) to optimize performance, drive efficiency and control risk
- Reinforce operational efficiency in an end-to-end perspective by managing supply and demand, ensuring compliance of practices with guidelines and training to stakeholders on supply chain topics.
Key Job Accountabilities
- To plan and manage the supply and demand planning activities.
- To control and challenge relevant planning parameters in related systems and applications to achieve system health and business targets.
- Review of planning result to ensure stock availability and reducing bad stock (Manage inventories for Finished Goods and Non-finished goods: Plans, monitors and controls all stock level)
- Review the supply chain KPIs and communicate them internally. Action plans to be defined and implemented for any shortage or excess stock.
- Root cause analysis for all KPI’s, based on that to build action plan, and to identify where to focus the efforts and support
- To act as an integrator along the value chain by ensuring effective co-ordination and communication of availability issue resolution in tactical and operational planning horizons and influencing on decision making on trade-offs across Commercial and Operations functions.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Similar experience handling wide range of data
- Analytical mind (very good with numbers)
- Commercial awareness of consumers behaviour
- Proficient Excel skills, hands on experience with Macros and VBA is a plus
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!