Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
In our digital team, we are looking for someone to be the Corporate business relationship manager to work closely with brand teams and global/ regional Digital counterparts to manage vendors that provide digital services for the organization.
Placing consumer’s insights at the heart of the marketing and business model, you will drive and govern the local digital marketing strategy in line with L'Oreal guidelines to deliver a strong understanding of digital knowledge in the Country. You will ensure local marketing and commercial teams understand how to execute consumer engagement and loyalty programs to improve consumer experience and relationship with the L’Oréal brand.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with digital teams, teams at global/zone/country level to ensure that Group solutions are implemented to L’Oréal's digital standards and in line with the local strategy
- Guide and partner both digital marketing vendors and internal teams to deliver projects that considers business needs to ensure service levels and KPIs are met
- Propose and design relevant tools where necessary to automate local country processes
- Share and articulate global digital strategy and best practices to our local brands teams.
- Monitor key digital (media, social, ecommerce) performance metrics to ensure that the country’s digital vision and ambition is on track
- Collaborate with brand teams to identify touch points encountered by consumers, their operational purpose and their role in the consumer experience
- Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation
- Analyze, track and understand the consumer experience across channels (Web, Retail, Call Centre, Mobile, Social Networks, and Media)
- Assess consumer touch point’s effectiveness to achieve its intended purpose against both business and consumer experience objectives
- Develop and implement an action plan to correct each identified weakness in line with respective brand owners
- Ensure that the action plan is effective in analyzing relevant data such as sales revenue, market share, consumer satisfaction, etc.
- Connect with the entire entity ecosystem (General Management, Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance etc.)
- Manage the project timeline, quality, budget and resources
Core Competencies/Position Requirements:
- Relevant experience with an agency background needed
- Knowledge and work experience in Search Engine Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Strong IT vendor management expertise
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Knowledge in third party ecosystems such as Google tools (GAP, data studio, AdWords, DCM), Facebook
- Knowledge of Salesforce and familiarity with Demandware and Sitecore is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science and Engineering field is advantageous
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment