Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Regional Graphic Designer who will contribute to the e-commerce acceleration of one of our leading brands within the Consumer Product Division for the SAPMENA markets.
You will help maximize beauty experiences and conversions with a clear understanding of the beauty customer journey through the right creative design, UX, and inspirational content.
You will be…
- Responsible for maintaining the look-and-feel in all our Shop-in-Shop across the region and ensure that they are refreshed with a clear and consistent seasonal and/or activity message according to the regional marketing calendar
- Creation of visual assets (onsite banners, EDM, product images)
- Work with local and regional marketing stakeholders to ensure brand and product assets are given promptly
- Work with e-distributor and platforms to ensure all assets (images, descriptions, product info, pricing) are uploaded in an accurate and timely manner
- Define shopper content needs by e-retail cluster (Shopee, Lazada, other key players) and category and keep them updated over time: product catalog navigation, user experience, on-site search, product assortments, editorial content; including (but not limited to) enriched product information, product visuals, ‘how to’ videos, product link sells, product launches
- Brainstorm with marketing and content team members and project leads to develop content for new campaigns
- Monitor and analyze traffic, sales and volume growth, deep dive to identify sub-categories and customer journey to optimize experience and sales growth with the support of our online marketing team
- Monitor E-commerce trends, interesting initiatives and competitors’ best practices
- Act as the key contact for agencies, production houses, e-Commerce platforms to create shopper content and keep it updated in the system
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 4-5 years of overall work experience, preferably with e-Commerce platforms or digital marketing agencies
- Eye for detail, passion for design and strong visual design skillsets
- Demonstrated stakeholder, project and time management skillsets to work with tight deadlines and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate to communicate and convey your ideas to management teams
- Strong interests in e-Commerce, consumer products and consumer journey
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.