Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
The Head of Ecommerce & Digital is a key leadership position that will develop and execute the strategic Ecommerce & Digital direction for the division. The core expectation is that the individual possesses the ambition, influencing skills as well as the technical expertise to define and drive the transformation of the current operating model towards a more consumer-centric, digital-first approach. The individual will be responsible to accelerate this transformation integrating local insights with the regional digital strategy to deliver an accretive P&L for e-commerce / digital; eventually leading towards a seamless, integrated omni channel experience for consumers.
- Provide leadership on the development of strategic Ecommerce/Digital plans and set up growth drivers with a clear roadmap to successful execution. Drive share gains in e-commerce to drive towards leadership and new recruitment.
- Responsible for full P&L management for Ecommerce/Digital; accretive to the current business model including recruitment, align budgets, spend cycles and reporting KPI’s.
- Lead and develop full cross functional and direct team supporting e-commerce and digital activation, infusing digital expertise into everything we do. Develop and grow both your direct team as well as influencing others within the organization.
- Partner with Brands, Branding Positions, Customer Demographics and Shopper behaviours to drive conversion and profitable sales across all online platforms – DTC, marketplace, retailer.com to maximize incrementality and recruitment.
- Build the consumer data lake solution to integrate and activate data from different sources and map out consumer journey, generate consumer insights, and support precision media when applicable.
- Ensure desired User Experience of the website, flagship stores online including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns. Partner with digital IT and relevant stakeholders – locally and regionally.
- Collaborate with Brands, Sales, IT Team, and other stakeholders throughout the division to obtain buy-in, optimize plans and escalate/resolve issues from creation, execution and post launch learnings in digital marketing.
- Drive the effectiveness of precision media across key brands supporting with campaign design, technologies and agency partners. Maximize spend by brand while optimizing profits – work with agencies to understand opportunities that drive customers recruitment and conversion.
- Provide expertise on current Ecommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure Ecommerce principles are incorporated and are true to the desired brand and consumer experience.
- Own and manage SEO / SEM and Digital Marketing measurements and monitoring methodologies.
You have …
- Knowledge and work experience in Search Engine Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Strong IT vendor management expertise
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Lead with strong agile project management skills
- Possess digital transformation leadership to upskill and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Digital brand building, optimize omni media investments & ROI
- Strategize ecommerce acceleration (pure players, retailers and direct)
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Collaborative and able to influence others.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it