Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Are you passionate about Beauty and Marketing?
Then joining the Regional L'Oréal LUXE Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
LUXE division: L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team to support our marketing strategy.You will…
- Identifies market drivers and define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities
- Lead market research to derive consumer insights, collaborate with zone in the sharing & leveraging of best practices to drive local relevancy of brand
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right narrative locally to build integrated, engaging brand experiences. Supervise the entire development process, ensure highest standard of execution in line with brand image
- Manage the Advertising and Promotion budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilize functional partners (retail, finance, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy and implementation of such
- Build, develop and coach your team, develop their marketing expertise and know-how; groom future leaders for the brand
- Integrates sustainable, business consciousness, consumer-centric in the ways of working
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- 6-8 years’ experience in beauty, skincare, luxury sectors
- Experience in omni channel marketing, product launches and excellence in end to end marketing
- Multi-Channel experience in marketing i.e. direct, departmental stores, boutiques, e-Commerce
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий