Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
- Develop relations and programs with opinion leaders, learned societies and patient associations to establish the scientific and medical legitimacy and the values of the Division or the brands
- Select / design the medical and scientific events (medical education targeting doctors and patients, congresses etc.) so as to increase the visibility and enhance the reputation of the unit
- Coordinate both internal and external contributors to ensure the operational setting up of medical and scientific events
- Develop programmes (partnerships, sponsorships, services, etc.) with learned societies, patient associations and other professional players in the health sector
- Identify and select relevant Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Rising Opinion Leaders (ROLs) scientists and health professionals - for the Division and/or the brands
- Mobilise and motivate the chosen KOLs and ROLs in their consulting, training and representative activities (congresses, digital, media etc.)
- Measure the impact of the action taken and ensure the follow-up
- Communicate on the action taken
- Ensure the monitoring of activity relating to professional and medical relations
- Work together with other functions / departments (marketing, medical detailing, external communications and digital)
- Ensure the respect of internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
- Similar experience, preferably in a relevant industry
- Strong communication & stakeholder management; able to create a strong impression and relations with the doctors & dermatologists
- Passion for skincare
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills and energy to deliver with tight timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power point
- Outgoing personality, with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.