Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial PMO Specialist to be the key execution partner to the Project Managers in delivering multi-functional projects involving multiple workstreams.You will…
- Management of delivery timelines & key checkpoints.
- Provide strong support to the project team in achieving desired goals and objectives, and providing tools and procedures to achieve this. This will include Project Tracking, and support such as:
- Orchestration & setting of key steering committee, working meetings across multiple teams & countries
- Documentation of key decisions & action plans from steering committee, working meetings
- Follow-ups of escalations needed in all streams of work, or to steering committees for key decision making/issue blockers
- Act as a communication arm, manage business meetings from coordination (planning, agenda etc.) to synthesis (minutes) and follow-up (action points)
- Supports project management methodology, best practices and standards.
- 4+ years of experience in project delivery and coordination
- Consulting experience a plus
- Strong project management capabilities
- Organised, good attention to details, logical in problem-solving and resource allocation
- Extremely strong communication skills, including written communications to be able to provide inputs in a very clear and succinct way, galvanising people into action
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий