Сфера деятельности: Retail Corporate
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Are you passionate about visual merchandising and do you want to create innovative retail designs with our partner salon owners?
Then joining L’Oréal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
At L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD), we distribute products from our 10 diverse brands through salons. We are privileged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the finest products, newest technologies and best training in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Manager with the ability to partner with and inspire salon owners in delivering customer-centric retail concepts.You will…
- Uplift brand’s visual identity to build customer centric retail concepts. Create and design visual concept to animate in a consistent customer path, launches and catalogue while ensuring high quality standards.
- Ensure technical and legal compliance regarding the production. Cooperate with 360° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee consistent retail experience.
- Pilot & monitor retail design's efficiency in line with timelines and budget.
- Act as key business driver. Guarantees the ROI of POS in line with business objectives. Negotiate with retailers about staging and implementations. Monitor POS performance and drive it according to local strategy.
- Project lead and take charge of all design and retail merchandising related undertakings, especially in vendor management.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders (Marketing and Commercial) while partnering with salon owners
- Integrate customer path and shopper experience rules with the needs of our brands in expressing their image / value.
- Minimally a Diploma in Visual Communication, Graphic Design or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Good organizational skills to manage multiple ongoing projects & vendors
- Excellent project manager. Able to plan and manage multiple vendors and complete tasks within target deadlines.
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Team player. Proactive and takes initiative.
- Problem-solver. Responsive and dynamic in responding to tough situations or potential roadblocks.
- Master of retail design fundamentals. Expresses and decodes brand’s image/value & sense of purpose. Understands customer path & shopper experience’s rules.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To new methods and help decision tools.
- Great listener and communicator. Able to understand, convince, and portray brands' needs through design and customer-centric retail platforms.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий