Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
- Represent the total rewards team in all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the structure of local incentive plan designs and the support of the global bonus program process.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in relation to the company objectives and implement change where necessary.
- Partner with HR and leadership on performance management and rewards and recognition programs for the company to recruit and retain talent.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- The Total Rewards Manager will be responsible for assessing any reward compliance related matters, offering advice to employees and managers on key subjects
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Communicate and share best practice of the business rewards programs with counterparts across regions
- 10-12 years’ experience in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Wellness).
- International mobility experience is mandatory
- Previous experience in Payroll is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess proven operational, interpersonal, project management, vendor management and leadership skills.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.
- In-depth knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in a variety of countries, job evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.