Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
The Regional HRIS Manager oversees the Human Resources Information Systems deployment and management across the markets in Asia Pacific of L’Oreal. She / He will act as the Subject Matter Expert in HRIS fields and be the driver of HRIS transformation to ensure right coordination at the Regional level for all the HRIS project activities between Central team and Country HRs within the region according to Group’s vision.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Take lead and support HRIS projects rollout and upgrade at Regional level (new HRM system, payroll system, budgeting, absence and time management, etc.) included defining the project implementation roadmap and supervising the roll-out status, planning the key steps and timeline of the implementation, designing project dashboards highlighting and communicating project progress against key milestones to key stakeholders, flagging potential risks and proposing corrective action plans, monitoring the quality of the service deliverables, defining acceptance gates and assisting in User Acceptance Test (UAT) etc.
- Build a strong and trusted relationships at all levels within the Group, including Central HRIS team, system developer, local senior stakeholders, IT, other functional representatives and Country HRs on defining the HRIS project roadmap and reviewing local HRIS needs across the region. Including manage stakeholders’ expectations, engage Country HR to ensure their local commitment for the successful deployment of Group HRIS projects
- Act as consultant to understand and consolidate Country’s requirements, specifications, and feedback by working with Central team, to prioritizes their HRIS needs, localize, and adapt Group HRIS strategy for the region.
- Act as a trouble shooter on daily HRIS related issue and provide technical support & advice and feasible workaround to Country, to optimize the usage of HRIS tools in daily operations and achieve HR operational excellence.
- Identify and share internal best practices and keep abreast of trends in HRIS development to improve the efficiency of internal HRIS workflow and processes within the region
- Design training deck and organize HRIS training to upskill Country HR in mastering all Group HRIS tools across the region to augment Country HR capabilities through harmonized, efficient, and integrated HRIS applications.
Professional and technical competencies:
- Experience in cloud HR solutions (SAP Success Factor) or exposure in large scale HRIS application development /integration will be an advantage
- Solid experience in project management with strong stakeholder management, influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skill with entrepreneurial spirit
◄ Назад к списку вакансий