Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
L'Oreal is currently looking for a Regional e-Key Account Manager (KAM) to Drive ITC, UD and SHU brands to achieve targeted sales revenue by increasing the brands online presence in ecommerce platform by making prompt suggestions/ Delivery the Monthly and Qty Sales Target in every market. Key responsibilities include:
- Create 3-month promo plan in advance and align promotion with brand and other ecommerce manager to make sure that the promotion is not conflict to each other and also ensure the availability of the stock
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross-functional teams (marketing, media, supply chain, IT, sales. etc.)
- Sell out performance report
- Represent all the 3 brands brands to negotiate for brands' visibility and work closely with head of media for media budget and media plan
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Tracks and analyzes site performance, forecasts trends and evaluates opportunities for growth.
- Works closely with the digital marketing team to help optimize existing and emerging channels, and works with the partner on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis, and campaign execution.
- Oversee forecast and stock management to ensure optimal stock level, oversee fulfillment service provider to ensure exceptional delivery of goods
- Build, manage and develop long-term regional relationships
- Represent LUXE brands and own the partnership with ecommerce partners
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
- Support the negotiation of annual agreements for all LUXE brands with Ecommerce partners
- Provide input, oversee marketing execution to drive traffic, ensure ample brand media budget has been allocated to drive traffic and conversions. Work closely with media agency, marketing team, and head of media on media budget allocation and media optimization plan (Ads, SEM, SEO..etc.)
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in marketplaces
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Solid time management
- Possess operational excellence
◄ Назад к списку вакансий