Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an SAPMENA Manager, Marketing Activation – Data Analytics (Paid, Earned, Owned) to lead the development and use of media data for select platforms at the regional level. Support the markets to upskill and use this data for analysis to support the business and the brands.
Objective of the role
- Understand the data definition from various platforms and translate for use by the company and its various business unit
- To establish with IT a smooth and accurate flow of data using the correct integration system
- Establish, monitor and improve data models using the tools available to analyze data for business use within the platforms
- To support markets in establishing the data pipe, capability and tools for effective usage.
- To upskill business and data professionals associated
Description of the role
- Design the data architecture based on business needs and platform for all division needs. Create the data tools in accordance with IT Policy and team and establish accurate data flow and governance based on the architect design.
- Support markets and brands to choose right approach on data transformation and usage for media activation across paid, earned, owned. Create guidelines for usage of data, tools and analysis for the markets and divisions for accuracy, speed and relevance. Diagnose business pain point related to media data and propose solutions on a case-by-case basis.
- Create valuable insights for consumer and marketing teams in the markets and at the regional level for all divisions. Build use case scenarios and recommendations for brand to improve KPIs at the platform level.
- Experience in UX and UI design in data analytics
- Data engineer and analyst experience. Understanding of data models and transformation frameworks relevant to media. Should have experience of working with platforms, media teams for large consumer companies at the regional level or even data consulting for retail & media background.
- Language proficiency – English
- Strong on communication, influence and strong in analytics for business use.
- 8-10 years of experience, out of which 3-5 in data field as a manager.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.