Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What will you be doing?
In a fast-changing market and VUCA world, the Supply Chain Controller supports Supply Chain’s Transformation strategy and maximize its contribution to end-to-end value creation.
The role is focused on consolidation, financial results analysis and global supply chain KPI’s. The Supply Chain Controller will be international exposed.
This position can give you a career path opportunity in controlling for the operations or business.
Drive and Control of Financial Performance
“Guardian” of internal control and compliance accounting standards/controlling in his/her domain
- Consolidate the Group Supply Chain reporting by ensuring the quality of the data and respecting the closing deadlines.
- Animate the closing and challenge the stakeholders
- Contribute to develop plan, budget and trend in our scope (costs, inventory, credit, capex, headcount, top KPIs).
- Produce and communicate a monthly reporting of supply chain results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze performance gaps, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to achieve targets.
- Follow-up the financial impact of key initiatives / projects.
- Ensure compliance with management, accounting, taxes standards.
- Contribute to the respect and improvement of internal control practices.
- Follow-up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans.
Be a Business Partner (Finance & Supply Chain)
- Analyze the financial reports and identify the risks and opportunities
- Provide controlling / economic expertise to support all key stakeholders to identify priorities, seize opportunities and anticipate risks, run financial simulations in a fast-moving environment.
- Contribute the continuous improvement of the processes and the implementation of new tools to support the quality of analyses and productivity.
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision and Supply Chain Transformation.
- Participate in building business plans of key Supply Chain projects.
The ideal candidate must:
- Using L'Oréal’s knowledge, finance and market experience to improve and challenge the overall effectiveness, make strategic recommendations that contribute to the overall effectiveness.