Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a keen eye for details? Are you known for being strong in order processing? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Calculate commission of sales team
• Extract results of sales team vs forecasted targets
• Proactively ensure paperwork for new and existing accounts are well-managed
• Be responsible for maintenance and upkeeping of records in system
• Strong in follow-up for any adhoc requirements regarding Sales team
• Good communication skills to liaise across various parties in the department
• Able to multi-task and take ownership of multiple responsibilities
You will be working with the PPD Commercial team based in Raffles place and will get to work with different stakeholders in L'Oreal's Professional Products Division (PPD).Why should you work for L’Oreal?
The ideal candidate should be:
• Strong in follow-up skills, has aptitude for numbers, admin, data entry, contracts management
• Self-starter and initiator
• Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines
• Proficient in MS Excel (minimally able to use v-lookup, pivot table)
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.