Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Singapore
South APAC Finance IT Team Lead / BRM
· Ensures and pilots the relationship with Finance stakeholders and Finance.
· Ensure SAP and surrounding systems are set up and running properly to meet business needs, challenges and competitions.
· Transform IT Team into a BRM organization (Business acumen, Service-oriented and Proximity).
Key Job Accountabilities
· Business Relationship Management (BRM)
§ Develop and pilot the Relationship with key Finance stakeholders including CFO at Zone level and across 8 countries in South APAC Zone (ASEAN + ANZ).
§ Function as Lead / Point of Contact for Finance domain.
§ Understand, anticipate and challenge business demands.
§ Understand business strategy and priorities, then deliver from IT / system perspectives.
· Portfolio Management
§ Monitor incoming business demands and convert them into projects.
§ Manage Finance Project Portfolio: monitor prioritization, planning, resources allocation and insure consolidated view of projects tracking.
§ Make sure different stakeholders have easy visibility on project roadmap and timeline.
§ Shift project schedule (Go-live date etc.) based on team workload and timeline as needed.
· Project Management and Delivery
§ Run projects as Project Manager by leading internal and external resources.
§ Collaborate with Zone and Group IT to delivery projects.
§ Insure compliance to finance/internal controls guidelines and IS policies.
§ Deliver projects with hands-on work: Solution design, configuration, Functional Spec for ABAP programs, training and testing…
§ Insure efficient integration with other modules (SD, MM, SRM...) and applications (Retail, e-commerce…).
· Incident Management
§ Manage third-party AMS Finance Team to make sure Finance-related tickets are resolved within defined SLA (Quality, time and cost etc.).
§ Work as Level 4 Support to resolve incidents within defined SLA.
· User Access and GRC Management
§ Manage User Access and GRC (Including SOD - Segregation of duties etc.) process as Point of Contact from IT Team.
· People Management
§ Manage Finance IT Team as Team Lead.
§ Ensure the development of expertise and know-how in his/her field of responsibility.
§ Develop and grow team members to meet company and their own career goals.
§ Make sure team is stable and high-performing.
Technical & Professional competencies
· More than 8 years SAP FI/CO experience
· Comprehensive exposure to Finance domain
· Good project management skills
· Previous Consulting experience highly preferred
· Team management experience preferred
· Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience preferred
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
· Team work spirited and collaborative
· Innovative / Think out-of-the-box / Problem solver
· Open-minded / Flexible
· Fluent in English
Preferably worked in a multi-national company.