The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
• Be responsible for driving sell in to our Lancome independent channel customers
• Work to a structured, logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing customers are visited on a monthly/bi monthly basis.
• Drive the responsible store team to achieve their business objectives
• Develop mutually successful business relationships with your retailers
• Identify business opportunities of different stores and deliver actions to maximize selling opportunity
• Execute commercial analysis of your business area (performance, results, opportunities)
• Consolidate customer responses, insights and feedback to brand team members and initiate actions to drive sales
• Coordinate with your retailers on promotions and events, guaranteeing the brand image at all times
• Monitor each stores’ quality and merchandising, suggest any improvements needed to Retail Design team
• Monitor stock levels and ensure sufficient coverage across axis to achieve sales target
• Coach, motivate and inspire counter/store managers to drive retail and to take corrective measures where relevant to strengthen
• Ensure all brand extension/new account documentation is submitted correctly
• Be the field liaison with all internal stakeholders across the customer service and credit services teams
• Complete all required admin in a timely and accurate manner and ensure the maintenance of customer files.
• Organised, You have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
• Measured, We want to track the success of our business and initiatives so you must be able to show ROI.
• Accurate, You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
• Entrepreneurial, Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our
brand is always protected.
• Proactive and Open, L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a
hands on approach.
• Teams are the new heroes, There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman
or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
• A structured sales background, with a proven track record is essential
• A drive to achieve goals / objectives; adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
• Exposure to consultative selling
• Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
• A confident presentation style with the ability to influence others
• The ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels; building effective relationships
• The ability to develop a multi-perspective analysis of problems to deliver creative solutions