Brand Business Manager - Haircare
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th time.
Purpose of your new role
Reporting into the General Manager for one of our key brands this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate marketing professional who has proven team management experience. You will work within the UK and will manage a fully integrated marketing plan, ensuring the customer experience is at the heart of everything you do. You will be responsible for growing the business using a collaborative approach. You will be driven by the challenge of growth in an omni-channel Division.
What are key highlights of this role?
- Full ownership and responsibility for guiding and leading all marketing activity across the UKI, with fully integrated through the line campaigns, including PR, trade marketing, in salon retail and services.
- Oversee and guide brand development across hair colour, haircare and styling.
- Work closely with your Zone Director and International Development Team to ensure each new product launch has maximum impact for the UK market.
- Take ownership of all international launches across national accounts, independent salons and wholesale.
- Lead the Digital team to ensure a compelling content driven strategy to recruit new consumers and drive into salon.
- Manage and optimise the marketing budget, working closely with the Financial Controller and Supply Chain Manager.
- Mobilise and work together closely with other functions to ensure an aligned vision and strategy.
- Recruit, develop, manage, lead and inspire your team, ensuring the development of expertise and know-how.
- Strong sensitivity to the beauty industry, product appreciation and an eye for aesthetics.
- Previous knowledge of local retail dynamics.
- Financial knowledge and experience in managing a P&L, expansion analysis, sales forecasts.
- Advertising and media planning experience.
- Integrated-communication campaign planning.
- Experience in leading large teams to achieve strong results.
- Ability to create new concepts and a brand vision
- Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Commercial acumen, driven by targets with a desire to succeed.
- A strong sensitivity to digital.
What we look for
- You set yourself demanding goals and demolish obstacles to achieve them. Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards. You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
- You define your own roles and constantly look for ways to exceed what has been asked. A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, high octane company.
- You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends. Ultimately, you share our belief in flexibility as a way of life.
- You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with style and charisma. You’ve always been comfortable defending a point of view. You’ll thrive on the challenges that an international environment brings.
- You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
- You understand the importance of aesthetic quality, detail and quality skincare.
You are …
- Passionate: You have a real passion for the beauty industry and love learning new things.
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
- Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
- L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
- Even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an amazing brand within the biggest beauty company in the world – so if this sounds like you – APPLY NOW!