Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Dublin (Leinster)
Commercial Analyst – Maternity Leave Cover
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market. The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
What are key highlights of this role?
Reporting into the Commercial Director the Commercial Analyst for CPD is responsible for the management, creation, and distribution of all Consumer Product Division (CPD) sales & marketing reporting.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate Masterdata reports including pricing and product information, as well as product catalogue information to support CRM sales tool.
· Liaise with UK based Systems & Commercial Support team to ensure the local Irish team has access to latest tools & reporting solutions
· Local Power BI expert & driver of reporting solutions
· Work with internal Commercial teams and external data vendors to gather Sell-out data and distribute reports to Commercial & Marketing teams. This includes Combined EPOS report, Dunnhumby Kantar & Nielsen.
· Manage CPD reporting suite with defined timings, distribution lists and centralised locations
· Responsible for monthly business planning cycle deadlines and annual budget planning critical path
· Conduct Boost & excel training to upskill new members of the Commercial and Marketing teams
· Take the initiative to suggest process improvements to established ways of working to gain further efficiencies and share best practice