Professional Products Division
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
The Commercial Excellence Trainer will support the field teams with coaching days and will be required to coordinate and facilitate training courses across the UK & Ireland.
Report into a Commercial Excellence Training Manager - PPD
- Work with the Commercial Excellence Manager on Global learning and development content and delivering this training to the commercial field teams across L’Oreal UK and Ireland.
- Support the field teams across all brands with commercial coaching days to ensure training has been implemented.
- Support and collaborate with Commercial Excellence Training Manager to understand the needs of the frontline field force as well as planning and supporting the execution of training and development
- Day to day coordination, planning, organisation and support of training. This will include booking venues; diary management and brand training plans.
- Work closely with the Commercial Excellence Training Manager to implement and follow up on the global & UKI commercial excellence training strategy.
- Support Commercial Excellence Training Manager in planning yearly training program & strategy across all PPD brands.
- Highly motivated
- People –orientated
- Confidence and experience in delivering training, preferably within the hair /beauty industry.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with impactful presentation ability.
- Patience and empathetic towards others.
- L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
- Adventurous. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
- Essential a full UK driving license
- You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening
- The ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial
- Superior communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
- You will have the ability to set yourself demanding goals and be focused on quality as well as attention to detail
- Facilitation and presentation skills are essential
- Highly efficient, approachable and flexible
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- You will be diplomatic and be patient across all PPD brands.