Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Field Education Consultant L’Oréal Professionnel
12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
L’Oréal Professionnel works in partnership with L’Oréal Professionnel salons to help hairdressers to dream, excel and succeed. Hair is the fashion accessory of today, worn every day to reflect the personality of the individual, as important to the total look as any item of catwalk clothing. Everything we do reflects this passionate interpretation - from our inspirational live shows, our partnership with Central Saint Martin’s College of Art & Design, to our seasonal colour collections. With L'Oréal Professionnel you'll be inspired to take fashion to your heart and create beautiful hair. As part of our dynamic Education team you'll work alongside some of the world's greatest hairdressers in a varied and creative role that offers a richly rewarding and successful future.
What are key highlights of this role?
To create execute and deliver courses and education to salons within your territory and in the L’Oréal Academy. Reporting to the L’Oréal Professionnel Southern Education Manager. Working closely with the L’Oréal Professionnel Field Account Managers to ensure the quality of knowledge and service that is associated with the brand is conveyed to the salons.
We are looking for an exceptional individual - a talented hairdresser and a self-motivated team player - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering Education expertise within a salon or beauty environment. You will share our passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through L’Oréal Professionnel. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a superior brand in this arena.
Flexibility, a full driving licence and the ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial. Your proven organisational skills will allow you to use your time effectively and your communication and presentation skills will be excellent.
· You will be required to stay away from home and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening.
· You set yourself demanding goals and are focussed on quality as well as attention to detail.
· You enjoy defining your own role, and constantly look for ways to exceed your objectives.
· A passion for exciting projects motivates you and gives you the energy to deliver on your daily tasks.
· You try to keep up to the minute with current trends, commercial and brand awareness.
· You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
· Passionate about haircare/ skin care you understand the importance of aesthetic quality and detail.
· Understand the importance of social media and create user generated content for regular posting.
· You can focus and achieve targets / objectives set.
· Experience in delivering Education Workshops, Presentations and Classes
· NVQ Level 2 & 3
· Exceptional confidence
· Education competence and cutting competence
· Strong communication skills at all levels
· Experience of building relationships with clients
· Full driving licence and willing to travel widely as part of the role
· Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
· Enthusiastic manner
· Ability to inspire, motivate, coach, and develop people
· Passion for the haircare/ skin care industry
· Strong organisational skills
· Diplomacy and patience
· Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
· The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/