Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
HR Business Partner
UK Consumer Products Division
Commercial Operations / eCommerce / Business Development
Our Role at the Consumer Products Division – We democratize the best of Beauty.
Our Mission at the Consumer Products Division – We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities
So, what’s the role?
As the HR Business Partner for Commercial Operations, eCommerce and Business Development, you will report into the HR Director for the Division and act as a trusted advisor for all the above teams. You will be driven by the challenge of partnering with the business to help achieve the business agenda and unlock talent potential.
As part of your role you will be able to quickly build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and be the first point of contact for all HR related queries for your teams. You will be able to think on your feet, be solutions focused and results driven.
What will I do?
· Drive the talent agenda through;
o Dynamic career conversations, in alignment with managers, to reinforce retention and optimise skillsets across the teams
o Support business in talent acquisition, ensuring diversity balance and a pipeline for future talent
o Structure and proactive succession planning with your populations
o Support line managers in their decision making for promotions/offers and in delivering key messages to their teams
o Identify strategic resourcing requirements (including current and projected skill / capability gaps) to develop and execute strategic resourcing plans.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth.
• A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
What could this mean for my career?
L’Oréal is focused on you and in developing your strengths, so you can be an even bigger talent. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or at head office. Your destination is up to you.
What’s in it for me?