Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
HR Project Manager
6 month fixed-term contract
Professional Prodcuts Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 10th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter and Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
So, what’s the role?
As the HR Project Manager you will report into the HR Director for the Division. Working transversally you will be driven by the challenge of partnering with the business and will focus on the number one pillar of the 2020 People Roadmap - Great Managers.
As part of your role you will be able to quickly build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will also be able to think on your feet, be solutions focused and results driven.
What will I do?
During the mission you will be responsible for:
· Employee Relations: act as the main point of contact for all employee relations cases and work to coach and upskill managers to effectively manage the end to end process for cases within their remit.
· People Management development: in collaboration with the HR Generalists lead the design, development and delivery of people management training for PPD UKI.
· Change Management: in tandem with the HR Generalists lead the design, development and delivery of a change management programme for line managers and employees.
· Agency Workers and Freelancers: responsible for identifying a sustainable process to manage Agency Workers, Contractors and Freelancers for 2020.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth.
• A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
What could this mean for my career?
L'Oréal is focused on you and in developing your strengths, so you can be an even bigger talent. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or at head office. Your destination is up to you.
What’s in it for me?
· World class learning and development opportunities.
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
· The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
Then what are you waiting for! Visit our careers page and be part of the professional revolution https://loa.avature.net/careers/