Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: UK - Manchester - Trafford Park
Страна: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
Our people are at the heart of our organisation. To enable their success and create a compelling employee experience we aim to build simple, clear and easy to use day to day operational HR processes delivering them with consistent levels of excellent customer service.
The role will report to the HR Shared Services Team Leader.
What are the key duties of this role?
· Employee Life Cycle Administration: to prepare, distribute and coordinate all aspects of employee administration throughout the employee life cycle. This can include contracts of employment for new hires, changes of contract for internal moves, inputting personal details when issues with employee self service, inputting payroll changes within the monthly cycle, ad hoc employee correspondence, long service awards, leaver letters, calculation of outstanding holiday allowances, settlement agreements and reference requests
· Probationary review process: to monitor and communicate with the relevant HR Generalists probation and review period end dates. To liaise with line managers to ensure forms are completed in due time and to share outcomes with the HR Generalists if specific performance concerns or training needs are identified.
· Database maintenance and data integrity: maintain internal filing (electronic and paper based) and key HR database systems: SAP (master data system), employee CV system (CAROL), new starter process (Red Carpet). Regularly check the data that has been inputted to ensure that there are high levels of data integrity.
· Leavers process: email leavers the link to Exit Interview questionnaire and conduct telephone exit interviews where previously agreed with the relevant HR Generalist. Ensure leaving details and key feedback are shared with the line manager and HR Generalist.
· Company Cars: update fleet changes within the payroll database, communicate to fleet provider and internal fleet manager.
· Benefits Advice: advise employees of eligible benefits including Private Medical, Life Assurance and Pension schemes. Support employees to effectively use the benefits website.
· Family Leave: advise employees on Family Leave policies, prepare schedules and share with line managers / HR Generalists, input details into payroll database, collect MAT B1 forms to pass to payroll, track dates in family leave tracker.
· Organisation Charts: ensure all organisation charts reflect the previous months changes in terms of starters, leavers, transfers, reflect in Carol ensuring 100% accuracy.
· Supporting Formal HR Processes: Assist in performance capability, disciplinary, grievance, flexible working requests, sickness absence processes as and when needed providing process advice and documentation preparation. Assume responsibility for low level cases where appropriate.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?