The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Head of Advocacy, L'Oréal Luxe
As Head of Advocacy, you will be responsible for building and implementing the consumer advocacy and engagement strategy for 18 brands with the L'Oréal Luxe portfolio.
• Collaborate closely with senior brand and CMO team stakeholders to generate internal buy-in and engagement
• Provide digital advocacy thought leadership and by animating the community of communication directors facilitate sharing of best practices to drive innovative consumer engagement ideas that can scale across the division and the Group;
• Provide tailored for the brands recommendations and guidance on consumer advocacy best practice across all channels and pillars (from influencer marketing to reviews generation, customer service/ insights and user generated content) and setting divisional KPIs ambitions
• Streamline divisional digital engagement reporting and help brands assess the real business impact and ROI of influencer and other advocacy campaigns across multiple digital channels
• Managing the generation of audience and consumer insights via CCMI team and acting as an ambassador for digital communications within the division ensuring appropriate upskilling of the wider communications and marketing team communities;
• Drive development and implementation of tools that enable social commerce as well as conversational communications with consumers and receiving feedback that will translate into brand’s action plans;
• Own the relationship with key agencies, monitoring tools and platforms providers to ensure LUXE brands are always on the forefront of consumer engagement and advocacy in the beauty industry and achieving the best return on investment in content and influencers partnerships.
• Someone who has a clear understanding of 360 communications strategy – experienced in a breadth of PR skills from print communication, influencer marketing, consumer engagement, digital communications – plus an understanding of commercial and paid media objectives.
• Fluent in content marketing and social media success strategies;
• Experienced harnessing behavioural data and consumer insights and translating into brand’s engagement activations across multiple channels;
• A strong communicator with an ability to present ideas and strategy in visually impactful way
• Comfortable working in a complex matrix environment and influencing senior stakeholders
• A drive to develop our social commerce strategy – leveraging new tools and technology to develop and evolve our commercial objectives via social channels, platforms and communities – from beauty advisors to brand superfans
• Comprehensive experience within influencer marketing - identifying the right partnerships and audiences that fit the brand values and objectives.