Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна/область: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
You will ….
Be the lead on all brand influencer activity
• Being the expert on which influencers we should and shouldn’t be working with and updating key stakeholders accordingly
• Building and nourishing relationships with key relevant influencers
• Managing all elements of the creative mailers, from the conception, creation, send, and results reporting, including curating a relevant and successful send list, and keeping the brand goals at the forefront of decisions
• Ensuring that relevant influencers have our core ranges and NPD, tracking which are their favourite products and keeping them topped up where relevant.
• Creating, managing and reporting on influencer partnerships, supporting the OBM and RBM to ensure that we are providing the right support to our retailers through influencers
• Representing the brand in Beauty Squad activity, from leading on relationships, to briefing in campaigns and reporting on results
• Casting exciting and relevant people for our media campaign shoots, who fit the brand and represent our customer base.
• Working with influencer agencies on specific projects; creating influencer briefs, signing off influencer selections, approving final content and captions, updating the business on the results.
Other elements of the role…
• Working with the PR team to design, create and distribute Press Releases for launches, and to brief in key information needed to secure coverage
• Helping the PR team to draw retainer agreements, negotiate and manage deliverables, and feedback on ROI from contracts
• Working together to create press and influencer events, secure relevant and engaged, and press-worthy attendees, collaborate with the DMI on coverage and activity, and report on all key metrics post-event
• Working with the International head office contacts on collaborative projects, and contributing to reports as requested
• Exchanging information on local launches and campaigns, acquiring and sharing the wider International social and influencer strategy with local relevant stakeholders, and updating the International head office on our local plans, feeding in any requests or changes to social launch plans and content
• Sharing relevant KPI reports with internal stakeholders, and working closely with the CMO team to ensure that the tools we are using are efficient and current
• Staying up to date with competitor activity, events and influencer collaborations and sharing relevant learnings internally
• Building and maintaining an overall strategy for working with influencers and using our social channels, with the business and brand objectives at the forefront of every decision
• Keeping track of changes in the industry to platforms, tools or legalities, and adapting our brand activity accordingly
• Be an expert in crisis management and risk assessment, working closely with Corporate Communications and our Management Committee
You will be…
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the
world for the better.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oreal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your
belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we!
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel
right at home whoever you are.
You will have…
• Comprehensive experience in Influencer Engagement, Partnership and Social Media and Content Management
• Experience of leading new strategies within this space and the drive to implement creative and innovative campaigns and strategies
• Delivered brand and category growth for your brands – in dynamic market conditions
• Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
What could L’Oréal offer me?
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and apply now!