Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Luxe Omni-Beauty Advisor Manager
Dotted reporting line into Head of Advocacy Luxe
The retail landscape is changing more rapidly than ever, with our shopper habits shifting to trend-led, demanding authenticity and experience over brand and product. Accompanied with the shift from bricks to clicks and the need to consult and advise digitally, it is clear a more omni channel shopping experience for our customers is key. The need to co-ordinate and lead a community of Omni Beauty Advisors across all Luxe brands, leveraging their expertise to serve customers online to allow the business to maximise and facilitate this shift in an agile and efficient manner.
What are key highlights of this role?
We are looking for an exceptional Omni-BA Manager who will be responsible for co-ordinating the community of Omni-Ba’s delivering exceptional customer experiences and achieving sales targets and digital KPI’s (average order value, conversion rate, customer satisfaction) through online channels. They will pioneer new collaborative ways of working between the brands and across multi-functions, as well as assisting in the innovation and roll out of new ways of reaching our customers, which will be a key part of achieving the divisions strategic goals.
You will have genuine excitement and love for our brands, luxury retail, exceptional customer experiences and be an advocate of change, digital and agility to ensure we are winning together.
What are the key responsibilities?
· Have a passion for achieving goals through true collaboration – as part of this role, engaging multiple stakeholders from all levels of the business is key to success
· Monitor and drive the sales performance of the Omni-BA community through analysis of KPI, coaching and feedback.
· Analyse and use KPI’s (including conversion, NPS, average order value) to identify and maximise opportunities
· Elevate the customer experience on online channels through the roll out of NPS
· Problem solve and trouble shoot to work through customer complaints, fix problems and increase customer loyalty
· Through regular feedback to your stakeholders provide insights on trends and competitor activity, propose solutions and innovation to drive retail performance and customer experience, connecting the lines between online and offline channels.
· Support the Omni-BA community through roll out of new platforms and retailers
· Trial new avenues of business with pure players, retailers and social selling – bringing our Omni-BA expertise to new channels and opportunities
· Manage the Omni-BA experience, including support with recruitment, onboarding, ensuring all learning and training needs are met and they feel valued and developed.
· Manage the turnover of Omni-BA’s in the community through engagement, education, reward and recognition
· Keep up to date with the latest retail excellence and digital retail trends and adapt the model as needed and new opportunities arise
· Champion simplicity and agility through collaborative ways of working with brands and functions
o Previous retail and team management experience, ideally within the Beauty industry
o Passion for coaching and development
o Experience in Digital and online retailing
o Exceptional communication and influencing skills
o Highly organized by nature and excellent attention to detail
o The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
o Professional, supportive with a positive attitude
Professional & Technical competencies
Masters Retail Fundamentals
· Stays up to date with the market, consumers, competition and translates findings to positively impact the business
· Builds on categories and shopper insights
· Leverages business drivers
Develops Business & Operations
· Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems
· Ability to think and act strategically
· Ambassador of collaboration and agility
Enhance Selling & Customer Experience
· Influences current and future retail initiatives and collaborations to maximize opportunities
· Focuses on customer service and builds customer relationships
· Ability to react to changes and seize opportunities
Foster Retail Development
· Manage successful roll out and uptake of online retail customer experiences
· Improves the Retail Excellence and Omni-BA experience
· Enhance the omni-channel experience